Patio Door Handle C-1005 Surface with Clamp Latch, Mill Finish,4-15/16" Screw Holes, Extruded Aluminum
This MIll Finish patio door handle is a surface with clamp latch style. Often found on older style patio doors, it is mounted on the door's inside frame and the clamp latch latches onto an extrusion (astragal) on the jamb. It has 2 inch handle height extruded aluminum inside handle. The clamp has a 1/4 inch profile and 1/2 inch projection when in locked position. The outside handle is a Mill Finish low profile non-keyed handle.
- Extruded aluminum inside latch and outside pull
- Stamped steel clamp flips down to engage door jamb
- No keeper required
- Clamp profile is 1/4"
- Clamp projection is 1/2" when clamp is in the locked position
- Inside Handle is Mill Finish Extruded Aluminum.
- Inside Handle Height is 2 inches
- Outside Handle is Mill Finished Extruded Aluminum
- 4-15/16 inch mounting holes