LCDI Power Cord Plug for A/C Air Conditioner, UL Certified, 7FT Leakage Current Detection Interrupter Replacement, 120VAC 15Amp 14AWG 1800W 60Hz NEMA 5-15P (1 Pack)
- The LCDI utilizes built-in shielded power conductors to sense breakage of hot line and white line in the power cord，avoiding the fire caused by arcing due to the aged power cord and leakage current.
- The LCDI power cord is suitable for air conditioner loads, such as portable air conditioners, window air conditioners and PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner) for indoor use.
- Comes with a 14AWG x 3C power cord of about 2.1 meters long with terminals for Hot wire (black), Neutral wire (white) and Ground wire (green) for easy wiring. Rated 120 Volt 15 Amp, 1800 Watt.
- If a leakage current less than 5mA between the shield wire and the Neutral or Hot wire is detected, the LCDI immediately trips to interrupt the flow of electricity within 0.5s.
- Designed and tested in accordance with UL. Meet UL1699 requirements.
- The item in US warehouse and only ship to US address
I'm still waiting for the cord to show up and I have to download a special app for tracking.
I am sorry for the delivery delay. We have the items in the warehouse in California, US. For the Canada shipping address, we have to ship from China. Usually, it takes 14- 18 business days to Canada. I am so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I'm very satisfied my A/C is working again..arrived on time thank you