LCDI Power Cord Plug for A/C Air Conditioner, Leakage Current Detection Interrupter Replacement, 240VAC 13Amp 16AWG 3120W 60Hz NEMA 6-15P 7FT Long, UL Certified (1 Pack)
- The LCDI utilizes built-in shielded power conductors to sense breakage of hot line and white line in the power cord，avoiding the fire caused by arcing due to the aged power cord and leakage current.
- The LCDI power cord is suitable for air conditioner loads, such as portable air conditioners, window air conditioners and PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner) for indoor use.
- Comes with a 16AWG x 3C power cord of about 2.1 meters long with terminals for Hot wire (black), Neutral wire (white) and Ground wire (green) for easy wiring. Rated 240 Volt 13 Amp, 3120 Watt.
- If a leakage current less than 5mA between the shield wire and the Neutral or Hot wire is detected, the LCDI immediately trips to interrupt the flow of electricity within 0.5s.
- Designed and tested in accordance with UL. Meet UL1699 requirements.
- The item in US warehouse and only ship to US address